1. These terms govern your use of our website: www.fellowsandassociates.com. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
2. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Fellows and Associates Ltd. and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3. Unless stated otherwise, all materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Fellows and Associates Ltd. You may access and download the materials located on www.fellowsandassociates.com only for personal, non-commercial use.
4. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
5. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Fellows and Associates Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
6. We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
7. By sharing any contribution intended for publication on this website (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we require (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
8. You may provide personal information in communication with Fellows and Associates Ltd. You may request a service or product and give your name, e-mail address, CV and other contact information so that the request can be processed and services or products, where appropriate, be delivered to you. Fellows and Associates Ltd. considers all personal information you give us to be sensitive personal data within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Any such information will only be disclosed with your express consent.
9. We collect the following information automatically each time you visit our website: your top level domain name, your server address, the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed, the previous site accessed, the type of browser used and your operating system.
11. The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of this site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.