Withers & Rodgers
Seven reasons to join:
- Contentious portfolio – build experience in handling oppositions
- Advice-led client interaction – offering opinions on non-infringement and invalidity as well as FTO
- Super broad technical mix – aerospace, renewables, oil & gas and mechatronics
- They’re open minded on your level of experience – part qualified up to a few years’ PQE
- Money! – Not only do they pay well, they also have an excellent bonus scheme (amongst the best in the profession)
- Hybrid working – if you live further away or just want to work from home a good chunk of the week, you only really need to be in the office 2 days a week
- Scope – they’re a firm that’s great at really giving attorneys all round experience including business development and lots of client interaction
Is 7 your lucky number? Oh, it’s eight. Alright…
- People – they have some really brilliant people you’ll be working with and that you can learn from. It’s a really major selling point in our opinion, a group who will make you even better at what you do.
For more information or to apply please send an email to [email protected] or telephone +44 20 7903 5019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com