A highly strategic intellectual property role ensuring the strength and development of the company’s IP portfolio.
- Developing IP strategies, both reactive and proactive
- Managing corporate IP policies
- Protection of freedom to operate clearance as well as search management
- Invention harvesting and managing the invention disclosure process
- Drafting technical descriptions and liaising with external counsel to prepare and file new patent applications
- Drafting, negotiating, finalising and advising on agreements (such as license agreements)
- Managing the departmental budget
- Reporting to the corporate leadership team
- Team management
Please apply if you are a qualified European Patent Attorney with a relevant technical background (such as biotechnology and/or pharmaceuticals). Candidates from both private practice or an industry background will be considered. Some experience of the US patent system would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply please send an email to [email protected] or telephone +44 20 7903 5019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org