Electronics/Engineering Newly/Nearly Qualified
We are recruiting for a relatively small but growing, innovative and flexible London firm. The workload and client mix is likely to be pretty changeable across engineering and electronics, so a broad base of technical backgrounds will be considered. You need to know enough to work autonomously so it is expected that you are either qualified or nearly there.
- Build your career in the best possible way with access to an ever changing mix of technologies and an interesting client base, ranging from sole entities and academia, to SMEs and world renowned multinational conglomerates
- Be an invaluable advisor to your clients, helping identify and shape their IP and construct complex arguments to ensure their portfolio’s ongoing protection
- Become involved in drafting and prosecution in the UK and Europe, as well as liaising with foreign attorneys on high value cases from around the world
- Balance your work and personal life perfectly
- Belong to an approachable and friendly team
- Have active involvement in business development and networking
To apply please call +44 207 903 5019 or email: [email protected].