European Trade Mark Attorney, Luxembourg
Salary: Highly Competitive
This large, international IP practice are in the process of expanding their Luxembourg office and as a consequence have a vacancy for a Trade Mark Attorney who is able to practice within the European Union. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide array of clients including many global brands as well as smaller, emerging companies whose trade marks are just starting to become known. You will have a highly regarded team of professionals around you in jurisdictions within the EU and outside of it ensuring that the origins and variety of work will be extensive. The position will suit someone who loves interacting with clients and providing a highly consultative service.
A typical day might involve:
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting EUTM Applications at the EUIPO
- EUTM opposition proceedings, invalidity and revocation proceedings and appeals before the EUIPO
- Conducting trade mark clearance searching
- Advising on the availability, protection, use, exploitation, enforcement and assignment of trade marks
- Filing and prosecuting Benelux applications
- Filing and prosecuting International trade mark registrations under the Madrid Protocol
- Coordinating trade mark application filing programmes across international markets
- Business development including working with other members of the team, partners and the marketing department
Whilst post-Covid 19 it would be expected that you will be based in the office in Luxembourg at least some of the time, the firm has a very modern approach to flexible and remote working.
To apply for this role, you should be a Trade Mark Attorney or Lawyer who is listed as a Professional or Legal Representative before the EUIPO. You will be highly fluent in English (the working language of the business), a second language is not essential but might be helpful (particularly Dutch, Flemish, French, or German).
For more information or to apply for this role please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 7903 5019.