- Begin your career in the best possible way with access to an ever changing mix of technologies and an interesting client base, ranging from sole entities and academia, to SMEs and world renowned multinational conglomerates
- Benefit from a tailor made training scheme and the freedom to drive the direction of your own studies
- Be an invaluable advisor to your clients, helping identify and shape their IP and construct complex arguments to ensure their portfolio’s ongoing protection
- Become involved in drafting and prosecution in the UK and Europe, as well as liaising with foreign attorneys on high value cases from around the world
- Balance your work and personal life perfectly
- Belong to an approachable and friendly team with support and feedback offered from all levels
Miller Sturt Kenyon can give you the best of both worlds, offering a close knit and collaborative working environment coupled with the opportunity to work with a leading international client base. They take pride in the level of independence they offer their attorneys, with regular client contact and the chance to build business and represent the firm at networking events.
Ideal candidates will have an electronics or engineering background and have around a year’s experience in the profession, although those with 6 months’ experience plus and those who have recently qualified will also be considered.
Click here to find out more about life at MSK.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact us on +44 207 903 5019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org